Player Console Commands
From Counter Spell Wiki
The following are general console commands available to all players. Console commands are not case-sensitive.
- Inverts the mouse. Saved in Settings.
- Inverts the mouse wheel. Saved in Settings.
- Toggles whether the gamepad is enabled. Defaults to on.
- Displays your current coordinate in the world.
- /INSPECT <playername>
- Allows you the inspect the equipment of another player.
- /TEAM1 or /TEAM2
- Selects either Team #1 or Team #2. Has no effect unless the host has teams enabled.
- Start hosting a game. Opens up a socket at port 10010 to allow other players to connect to.
- /CONNECT [ipaddress]
- Connect to a host at the listed IP address. If no IP address is given, it will connect to the last address given, which is stored in Settings.
- Disconnects from the host, or disconnects all players and stops hosting the game if used by the server.
- Shows a verbose record of your kills.
- Shows a verbose record of your deaths.
- Takes a screenshot and saves it as ScreenShot.jpg, or as the optional filename. (Do not include extension in filename)