As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Host Console Commands
The following are console commands available only to the host of the match or in single player games. Console commands are not case-sensitive.
- Toggles team mode on and off. Has no effect on coop games.
- Ends the current match and returns to the waiting for match to start screen.
- Resets the current level.
- /LOADMAP [filename]
- Loads the level indicated by the filename. If no filename is given, reloads the current level.
- /DAY or /DUSK or /NIGHT or /DARKNESS or /PITCHBLACK
- Changes the current lighting level.
- Allows the host to take control of the enemies mobs to fight against the other players in the match.
- Allows the host to step between mobs to control when enemy control is active.