Host Console Commands
The following are console commands available only to the host of the match or in single player games. Console commands are not case-sensitive.
- Toggles team mode on and off. Has no effect on coop games.
- Ends the current match and returns to the waiting for match to start screen.
- Resets the current level.
- /LOADMAP [filename]
- Loads the level indicated by the filename. If no filename is given, reloads the current level.
- /DAY or /DUSK or /NIGHT or /DARKNESS or /PITCHBLACK
- Changes the current lighting level.
- Allows the host to take control of the enemies mobs to fight against the other players in the match.
- Allows the host to step between mobs to control when enemy control is active.