Builder Console Commands
From Counter Spell Wiki
The builder console commands are available when building a new level. They are not meant to be used during normal play and are not accessible while multiplayer matches are active.
- Enable Building Mode. All other builder console commands require building mode to be enabled. Once building mode is enabled, press TAB to enter building mode.
- Shows an overview of all tile features on the map and the number of each.
- Display information about the level including the name and size of the map.
- /SAVEMAP [filename]
- Saves the current level to the give filename. No extension should be given. If no filename is included, it saves it using the most recently used filename.
- /LOADMAP [filename]
- Loads the map indicated by the filename. No extension should be given. If no filename is included, reloads the currently open map from the disk.
- /NEWMAP [width height depth]
- Creates a new map and disables lighting. Optional width, height, and depth parameters will altar the size of the new map. Width is the east/west, height is the north/south, and depth is the up/down dimension of the map.
- Toggles lighting on and off. Turn lighting off while editing to aid with visibility.
- Updates all lighting calculations and enables lighting. This will generally take a few seconds to complete.
- Updates the light in the current chunk only.
- /PASS or /COLL
- Disables collision detection and gravity. Allows you to pass through walls to aid in the construction of levels. V is the hotkey when in build mode.
- Creates a new map Chunk where you are standing. This expands your map and allows you to make it larger.
- Sets the waiting for match to start camera position to the player's current location.
- Toggles the rendering of water to aid in level design.
- Toggles the rendering of the terrain height map to aid in level design.
- Toggles the rendering of the blocks to aid in level design.
- Toggles the rendering of non rendered blocks to aid in level design. (Non rendered blocks only show up while the builder is active.)